Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Full of Sadness

I'm full of sadness today. I miss my baby girl so much, it's like my world no longer has color. I'm driving myself to do normal every day things when it hurts so much. You brought color and life to me. Being so excited to have you home and rock you to sleep every night. All my hopes, all my dreams, faded away in a matter of hours. When I saw you for the first time over that curtain, you were so beautiful. That image will forever be in my head. The only time I saw you alive with no wires or tubes in you, it breaks my heart. I just want to hold you one more time.
Nana and Austyn were up visiting for the past couple days. We went to visit your grave and they brought you the most beautiful flowers. They miss you so much and Austyn was always talking about you.















We took Austyn to see Boston for the first time. I was so sad that I barely made it through the trip.I just wanted you to be there with Daddy pushing your stroller.
I want you to see all the beautiful things the world has to offer. But I know you see them now but from up above and some day we can look together. Even though you're gone I want you to know that you are still my light, my joy, and my everything. I love you so much and life will never be the same since you came into this world and left so suddenly.
Sleep with the angels tonight my beautiful Aubrey. Save a spot for me right next to you when my time comes to sleep with the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment